Faraday Copper honors the spirit of innovation by existing to identify, materialize, and supply the strategic inputs to improve society through responsible resource development. We believe in the fundamental demand for copper and the critical connection to the future of global society for decades to come.
Our mission is to support the global energy transition and promote a sustainable future through the responsible development of our U.S.-based copper assets.
The Company was founded on the principle of creating value through technical advancement and economic viability of its projects. With a limited number of copper projects entering commercial production to serve the surging demand, our team of experienced mining professionals has identified two viable North American deposits as the next major source of domestic copper production.
- Two resource development projects in tier 1 jurisdictions
- Substantial land holdings
- Low-risk development with 100% ownership of properties
- Expected low capital cost and near-term production potential
- Strong copper market fundamentals
- Diverse leadership team with a proven track record