At Faraday Copper, we embrace technical excellence and innovation to discover, develop, and supply the strategic inputs to improve society through responsible resource development. We believe that copper is fundamental to the future of global society and its critical connection to our clean energy future.
Our name honors the pioneering spirit of Michael Faraday, a scientist who changed the course of history with his groundbreaking discovery of electromagnetic induction. Michael Faraday's use of copper in his experiments was instrumental in this discovery, and it paved the way for the development of modern electrical power generation and distribution systems.
Today, as we work towards a sustainable future, copper continues to be a vital component in the transition to clean energy. We see an opportunity to meet this growing demand with a new domestic U.S. supply of copper that will serve the needs of innovation for years to come.
Our mission is to support the global energy transition and promote a sustainable future through the responsible development of domestically sourced North American copper.
The Company was founded on the principle of creating value through technical advancement and economic viability of its projects. With a limited number of copper projects entering commercial production to serve the surging demand, our team of experienced mining professionals has identified the Copper Creek Project, in Arizona, as the next major source of domestic U.S. copper production.
- Large undeveloped copper project in a tier-one jurisdiction
- Substantial land package
- Low-risk development with 100% ownership
- Expected low capital cost and near-term production potential
- Significant district exploration upside potential
- Strong copper market fundamentals
- Scarcity of development-ready copper assets
- Diverse leadership team with a proven track record
- 2023 Preliminary Economic Assessment and Technical Report