Copper Creek in Arizona and Contact Copper in Nevada exist in regions with a history of mining that dates back more than 100 years.
Our flagship Copper Creek project is located in an area with existing infrastructure specifically designed for large-scale mining operations.
This area has felt the economic impact of mining cycles: thriving during phases of discovery and declining during phases of insufficient demand. It is our goal to significantly restore the economic opportunity within this once prolific mining district by unlocking the potential for a near-term, long-life mining operation.
Faraday Copper is committed to good governance, responsible environmental practice, and strong community relations within the area in which we operate. Our team utilizes local services and agencies to help administer the exploration process and we are in regular contact with local officials to ensure economic and community viability.
Our Social Commitment
Faraday commits to:
- Be a responsible member of the communities in which we operate by engaging in open dialogue and supporting local development
- Work with and respect Indigenous Communities to understand concerns about operations sites and address those concerns as practicable
- Understand the social, economic and environmental priorities of the local communities
- Source local employment and procurement opportunities as much as is feasible in order to provide direct economic benefits to our local host communities
- Support diversity and inclusivity
Read our full Health, Safety, Environment and Community Policy